The Best Christian Summer Camp Jobs In Michigan
Pine Ridge offers employment opportunities for our 2024 summer camps! Through day and overnight camp experiences, Pine Ridge serves 1,000 children, youth, and people with developmental disabilities every summer.
The benefits to being part of our summer team are many. Year after year we listen to our summer team members express how much they have spiritually grown through the summer. Through serving others, growth is inherent. Would you consider serving Jesus at Pine Ridge this summer? We guarantee this will be one decision that you will never regret.
Summer team members live on-site and commit to the entire summer, including a week of training and eight weeks of summer camp. However, we still welcome applicants even if availability is limited. While our compensation package includes salary, housing, and all meals, we also strongly encourage all of our team members to raise missions support to enhance the salary that camp provides.
Most paid positions are for applicants 18 and older. Are you 14, 15, 16 or 17 years old? We need you, too! High school volunteers serve on our Support Team (Kitchen, Housekeeping, or Media) or our Junior Cabin Leader (JCL) Program. JCL’s must be 17 to be eligible. High School volunteers have two options to be rewarded for their efforts. Only one reward option can be selected for the summer service hours, and once selected it can not be changed.
- Free week of summer camp after 3 volunteer weeks.
- Raise funds similar to a summer missions trip.
Other positions (some paid) may be available to high school students that have a certification or skill set that is needed in camp ministry.
Other benefits to for our high school volunteers include:
- Housing and meals provided.
- Learn new skills that appeal to other employers.
- Satisfy school volunteer hours.
- Camp fun and activiities while on breaks.
- New and deep friendships.
- Spiritual growth through Bible study, prayer, and other spiritual disciplines.
All interested applicants for a high school volunteer positions can use the Online Employment Application on this page.
We need college students, adults, teachers, people with experience or no experience, skilled professionals - we need you! Housing available.
Summer Employment at Camp
Pine Ridge has job opportunities for summer camp 2024.
Here are a few benefits to employment at our Christian camp as a missionary.
- Mission focused. Your work makes a difference.
- Competitive pay, with housing and meals.
- You will make eternal impacts in the lives of others.
- You will spiritually grow close to God.
- You will make life-time friendships.
- Summer camp jobs are great on resumes.
- Bring your skills and build your skills.
- Don’t sit in front of a screen. Spend your summer enjoying the outdoors in a beautiful wooded setting, on a lake.
- Located on Pine Lake near Cedar Springs, Michigan, a short drive from Grand Rapids in West Michigan.
- Be a part of our long history and tradition of introducing children to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in faith.
Read the job descriptions and apply for your position today. All employee and volunteer applicants can use the links below to apply.
Job Positions and Titles
We have many different positions available. We need cabin leaders, lifeguards, program coordinators, worship leaders, and food service specialists. If you have a certification or specific training, or you want to learn new skills, we have the job for you. Browse some of the roles at Pine Ridge Bible Camp, and apply now.