Day Camp for Kids Going Into Grades 1-4
We guarantee that Day Camp is way better than daycare! For a very similar price as daycare, Pine Ridge will provide hours of outdoor fun, learning, and laughs. Each camper gets a large part of the camp experience and is still able to be home every night in time to share their day around the dinner table. This program works great for working families seeking quality child care or families looking to ease into the full camp experience.
Additional Day Camp Option
ALL SUMMER DAY CAMP
All Summer Day Camp provides a great childcare option for an Entire Summer! All weeks listed below are included for an even further discounted price. Beyond the price discount, all summer day camp offers the opportunity to build deeper relationships with the staff of Pine Ridge as well as a deeper relationship with Christ. Your child will have fun swimming, going to the petting farm, playing group games, eating delicious food, and building great relationships.
To choose this option, selection "Session D" during the registration process.
2023 Day Camp Schedule
|Session 2D||June 12-16||$225||Breakfast Tue-Fri at 8am: $30 for the week|
|Session 3D||June 19-23||$225||Breakfast Tues-Fri at 8am: $30 for the week|
|Session 4D||June 26-30||$225||Breakfast Tues-Fri at 8am: $30 for the week|
|Session 6D||July 10-14||$225||Breakfast Tues-Fri at 8am: $30 for the week|
|Session 7D||July 17-21||$225||Breakfast Tues-Fri at 8am: $30 for the week|
|Session 8D||July 24-28||$225||Breakfast Tues-Fri at 8am: $30 for the week|
|Session D||All 6 Weeks of Day Camp||$1,195||Breakfast Tues-Fri at 8am: $180 for the summer|
Ready to Sign Up?
Summer Camp Discounts
Pine Ridge strives to make camp as affordable as possible. However, we realize that families sometimes still need additional support. The first thing to consider is participating in one of our Camper Fundraisers. We have two Food sale fundraisers with dates in March and April, and we also have a Key Card fundraiser that can be done at anytime. We also offer several discounts. Finally, with much gratitude to many friends of Pine Ridge, we are able to offer generous scholarships to help those that have no other options. We have made a $40 scholarship request simple this year as a way to offset the significant price increase due to inflation. No scholarship application is necessary to keep your 2023 summer camp the same as it was in 2022! This simple, no application request expires on April 30.
Here are some helpful important useful things you should know about Summer Camp.
Drop-off Time: 9:00-9:30 a.m. (Monday check-in may take a little longer)
(Optional early drop-off, with breakfast included, is $30 Tuesday-Friday is 7:30-8:00 a.m.)
Pick-up Time: 5:00-5:30 p.m.
All Summer Day Camp provides a great childcare option for 6 weeks of the summer!
To choose this option, selection “Session D” during the registration process.
- Sweatshirt (1-2)
- Jeans (1) (1 per day if doing horsemanship)
- Rain Jacket/Small umbrella
- Modest Swimsuit- one piece or tankini (may need 2 if doing watersports camp)
- Toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, and soap
- Towels and wash cloth (1 for beach and 1 for shower)
- Athletic shoes (1) (Closed toed shoes needed for battle games, horsemanship, and high adventure activities)
- Sandals/Flip-flops (1)
- Bible, Pen/pencil, notebook
- Sleeping Bag or Sheets & Blankets
- Prescription Medications in ORIGINAL CONTAINERS
- Spending money (the funds are deposited at check-in to a card system with remaining funds returned at End of Week check-out)
- Bug spray
- Swim Goggles or Ear Plugs
- Camera (needed to participate in Photography camp)
- Dirty Clothes Bag
THINGS TO LEAVE AT HOME:
- Any weapons
- Electronic Devices (we encourage this to happen so campers can focus on building relationships with campers, staff members, and Christ)
*Place camper name on the labels of everything!
Any clothes left at Camp and unclaimed by the completion of our summer programs will be given to a worthy charity. Pine Ridge is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.